Duration: 2 days
The hours spent by participants on the skipper’s course represent the practical component of the YMAS A – Yacht Master Category A (up to 100 GT) course and the Boat Leader License Category C course (up to 30 GT) at the Adria Libar Maritime Training Center.
If a skipper training group is formed, then the practical component of the 100 GT and 30 GT exams also takes place.
Krk is a Croatian island in the northern Adriatic Sea, located near Rijeka in the Bay of Kvarner and part of Primorje-Gorski Kotar county. Krk is well known for its historical language diversity.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Introduction to equipment and sailboat systems
- Sailing in and out of the port/marina
- Anchoring – choosing the right position and performing anchoring
- Bow/stern, port and starboard side berthing
- Avoiding collisions, navigation
- Safety at sea – man overboard maneuvering
- How to use safety equipment